Goals for the new week:
-Figure out a way to get my map of Illdara into the paperback version of Murder at the End of the World
-Finish up the second edition of Murder at the End of the World and get it released
The first goal proved to be a lot trickier than I initially thought it would. First off, I had to completely redraw the map using a mouse and trying to get it to look as close as possible to the one I drew up before I started writing the book. Not that easy. Ultimately, it looks slightly different, but all the information is virtually the same, so it’ll definitely work the way I want it to. Next was trying to get the size right so that it will fit in the document file that I have to upload to Create Space. Probably took me a good 2-3 hours in all, but I think it’s going to work.
Writing on the second edition of Murder at the End of the World is coming along well. I added a bit more to it today and although it wasn’t a huge addition, I added a few bits that tie in really nicely to the last couple of chapters and flesh out the whole mystery/investigation.